Thursday 22 December 2011

I've Moved!

Hello friends and followers,

Thank-you so much for visiting my site. Knowing you are out there is what gives me the oomph to keep posting. I appreciate your support so much.

I just want to let you know that I haven't dropped off the ends of the earth. I have moved my blog to WordPress (with the help of two wonderfully tech-savvy people - thank-you Tammy and Clay!) and am now posting from there. You can find it by going to http://www.kitchenfrau.com/ .

But please bear with me, the new site is just bare-bones at present and I am still trying to figure it all out. It will look better eventually - I promise. I just wanted to get at least one post up before Christmas. I will get it polished up in the New Year.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a joyful and restful holiday season.
See you over at my new site,

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment